Thursday, November 08, 2007

We returned from our weekend of teaching in Maryland to the wonderful news that The Essence of Tantric Sexuality was the Award-Winner in the Health: Sexuality category of the National Best Books 2007 Award and an Award-Winning Finalist in the Religion: Eastern Religions category.

Go here for the complete list of winners and finalists.

We hope this award will help our book get the recognition we feel it deserves and call more attention to the contributions of our beloved Guru, Dr. Jonn Mumford (Swami Anandakapila Saraswati).

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I was looking at festivals in my state to find a possible place to sell some spirit/art dolls that I make and happened across your link and video excerpt. I'm happy that I did. My fiance taught Tantra once upon a time and we practice it in our relationship (or as our relationship). It is so good to hear it spoken of in such a calm, non-woo-woo manner ("woo-woo" makes my fiance laugh but I bet you know exactly what I mean) :) I love the way you handled questions and I love the show of respect between you. So, once again, thank you. Now I'm off to see if you have more videos on YouTube.